Zucchini Carrot Slaw
- 4 large carrots, cut into 2 ½ inch-long pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 2 ½ inch-long pieces
- ¾ cup, 2 ½ ounces, sliced almonds
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, rinsed, destemmed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Push vegetables through feed tube of a food processor fitted with 1-millimeter julienne blade (or a large-hole grating blade) and shred. Transfer to a large bowl. Mix in almonds and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients. Pour over zucchini & carrot mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately.