Announcing: Canine’s Best Days™
Nutritional chews with CBD for dogs
Everyone is talking about the benefits of CBD (cannabidiol) in dogs. Dogs naturally produce some endocannabinoids, but like all mammals, this depends on their diet and age. Supplemental CBD is used to reduce anxiety, improve sleep and help alleviate discomfort.
The quality of CBD products, however, varies widely. How to identify a premium quality CBD product.
- The precise amount of CBD must be disclosed. Avoid products that simply list CBD-rich hemp oil.
- The CBD should be from plants grown organically in the USA.
- The CBD should be listed as broad-spectrum material, providing a wide range of terpenes and other valuable compounds found in the hemp plant. Some material from overseas is actually synthetic.
- If the CBD is in a chew or treat, the other ingredients should be nutritious, not just fillers and bonders.
Altea Health Sciences
Canine’s Best Days™ Nutritional Chews
- Veterinarian formulated
- Broad Spectrum water-soluble CBD
- 0.0% THC
- Preserved with mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E)
- 100% USA Organically Grown Hemp
- Each treat provides 2 mg of broad spectrum CBD
Nutrient formula: Brewers yeast, beef liver powder, flaxseed oil, organic sweet potato, sunflower lecithin (non-GMO) and citrus pectin.
60 Chews for $29.95