Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds (can also use seeds from other squash such as delicata, acorn, kabocha)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- seasonings: you can mix and match your favorites such as chili powder, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, cinnamon, etc.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Rinse off large chunks of pulp and dry with a paper towel. It’s okay if some pulp strings remain, this adds flavor.
- Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil and seasonings of your choice.
- Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.