Parsley, Celeriac and Pomegranate Salad
- 1 celeriac root, rinsed and skin removed
- 12 celery stalks with leaves, from the center is preferred
- 1 bunch parsley, rinsed and dried
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each of sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- With a mandolin slicer or a knife, finely slice the celery and celeriac. Place into a serving bowl.
- Chop the parsley leaves and add to the bowl of celery along with the pomegranate seeds.
- Add orange juice, olive oil and salt and pepper. Serve. This salad pairs well with fish and poultry.