Cucumber Yogurt with Mint
- 2 cups plain, Greek yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, washed, peeled and diced into cubes
- ¼ cup fresh mint, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place the yogurt in a bowl and whisk until creamy. Add the lemon juice, sea salt and cayenne pepper and continue to whisk.
- Add in the mint and cucumber and stir together. Drizzle with olive oil and serve with fresh vegetables, as a salad dressing on your favorite entrees.