Creamy Chocolate Mousse
This non-dairy mousse is sure to please and surprise guests. The creaminess of avocadoes and the bitterness of the chocolate make for a dessert that is fluffy and filling. The best part of all is it’s easy to make!
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup coconut milk or almond milk
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: top with almond slices, pistachios, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- Peel and pit the avocado and put into a large bowl. With a fork, press the avocado until it forms into a thick cream.
- Stir in the cocoa and milk. Stir until the mix begins to form into the thickness of pudding. Add in the sweeteners and vanilla
- Top with nuts and serve. Store in a airtight container for up to 5 days.