Cranberry-Thyme Chicken Salad
- 5 cups Roasted Chicken Breast [PAGE], cut into cubes
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed and finely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup celery, diced
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- In a large serving dish, combine the first six ingredients and stir until combined.
- In a separate, but smaller bowl, combine and whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, olive oil and sea salt and black pepper. Add to the chicken mixture, stir and serve on a crisp lettuce leaf or your favorite green salad combination.