Avocado Cilantro Dressing
[This recipe is inspired by our local food coop salad bar. This works as a great sauce too.]
- 3 avocados
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, rinsed and destemmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup of fresh lime juice, lemon works well too
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon medium chain triglyceride or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth. Add more water if desired to thin the consistency.
- Store refrigerated in a container with a lid (mason jar works well), keeps for up to 1 week.