A simple sauce that’s great to add to steamed, fresh or quickly stir-fried vegetables, tofu and lightly seared meats.
Yield: 1 cup
- ¼ cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons brown rice or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or D-ribose powder
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- Optional: 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Put all ingredients in a jar sealed with a lid (mason jars work great!). Shake well and add as cooking or side sauce to vegetables and/or protein.
- If making ahead, sauce will keep in refrigerator for 1 month.