Almond Butter Balls
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¾ cup raw almonds
- ¾ cup of wheat bran flakes
- ¼ cup crushed nuts, cocoa powder or unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor or blender, chop the raw almonds until milled. In a mixing bowl, add the milled almonds, almond butter, and honey. Once mixed, roll the dough into small balls and set onto a baking sheet.
- In a smaller bowl add your mixed nuts, cocoa powder and/or coconut. Roll the balls into your coating of choice.
- Serve fresh, refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze and have on hand for up to 2 months.